Improving Your Vehicle Security
Aftermarket vehicle security is becoming more important than ever before. With keyless car theft on the rise, it’s becoming more and more popular to fit your vehicle with the best security advancements.
Has an insurance company requested that you install a vehicle tracking device? To get over contemporary factory-installed security, car thieves have updated their techniques. Thieves may now easily steal cars in seconds thanks to methods like "relay attack," and a disturbing proportion of these stolen vehicles are never found. In the case of theft, using one of our Thatcham-accredited car trackers can assist in helping in quickly retrieving your vehicle.
The greatest security trackers on the market are sold by Vehicle Tracking Solutions, these offer the most advanced technology. You may use your PC, laptop, or smartphone to view your tracking devices in real time, whenever you may need to. You can set up motion alerts and view any past monitoring data, including times, precise locations, and speed. Your personal monitoring app and mapping panel are completely accessible to you. enabling you to coordinate and monitor your auto trackers from any location!
The standard requirement for theft security recovery systems is the S7 tracker. Therefore, it is the most commonly fitted tracker.
The S7 has the following features:
- Monitored 24/7, 365 days – which means in the event of theft, there is a control room trained to track your vehicle and guide the police to it using advanced real-time tracking technology.
- GPS Global coverage – this means you can use your vehicle outside of the UK and still receive the same coverage. Once your vehicle is logged as stolen, it can be recovered in minutes, but as it has global coverage, even if the criminals make it out of the country, it will be found, so there really is no escape.
- Low-level battery alert – Should your battery be running out on your tracker, you will receive a call in case it becomes disconnected.
- Fully transferable – if you upgrade your vehicle, this can just be re-fitted without the cost of a new tracker.
- An annual subscription is required to enable you to have the full support and advantages of your tracker.
The S5 tracker, is the most recommended vehicle tracking device and our experts will always recommend this product due to its expertise and advancements. The S5 tracker to put simply equips your vehicle with the highest level of security.
The S5 tracker has all of the features of the S7 plus automatic driver recognition (ADR).
Why this puts the S5 above the S7:
- The best proactive warning method against key theft and key copying is the Automatic Driver Recognition system.
- You receive a little ADR fob (and one spare) as the owner of your car to serve as proof that you are an authorised driver. This should NOT be attached to your car keys but be kept with you whenever you use your vehicle.
- If the vehicle is moved by starting the ignition with or without the key and the key fob is not present in the vehicle, a silent alarm will sound immediately in the control room.
- The control room will conclude very quickly if your car is being stolen & they will effectively communicate with the police immediately.
- In conclusion, if your key is stolen or you are a victim of a relay crime, the criminals will not get very far.
Vehicle Tracking Solutions are the approved installers of SmarTrak, Vodafone, ScorpianTrak and MetaTrak vehicle tracking devices. ( For both S7 & S5 devices). To find out more, feel free to give our specialists a call on 0333 370 3258